Tuesday, August 08, 2006

TSG Generation One



( All-in-one Group )

The Sentimental Groove has knotted together the talents produced throughout the years. Combined their skills to create music with all its beauty and splendor, adding a new blend for the new taste, their songs will truly be yours to experience and enjoy. The Sentimental Groove has gathered talents to create this ultimate group. Awesomely inimitable, you can share this greatness and have it for your special day.


Have a classic performance with a Choir singing during the wedding ceremony. The Chorale group animates and orchestrates your church ceremony with precision, solemnity and flawlessness. With The String Quartet’s elegance and creativity, you will experience your church ceremony with a touch of bliss. Surely, a heaven within your reach, plus, special renditions of selections close to your heart re-arranged to fit your special event.

Songs from the relaxing to the heart-accelerating, The Chorale and The String Quartet transform into a Jazz Vocal Group and Acoustic Band. A sample of Two Guitars and Two Flutes plays bossa nova and Latin music while receiving your guests, a jazz vocal group sings classic jazz standards during dinner, and musical score on your reception program and the acoustic band with the digital drums for fast upbeat songs to entertain your guests.

The Sentimental Groove will turn your reception into a variety show home-baked according to your taste, with choices from jazz, reggae, blues, ballroom, Latin, bossa nova, disco, pop, R&B, country and many more…

From wild to mild, for the classic and conservative type, The Sentimental Groove turns into a Show Band, rendering songs from the very sentimental to the grooviest of sounds. Jazz and blues, reggae and pop, disco and ballroom, ballads and R&B, entertain your guest as they stay throughout the night after the reception proper.

The Sentimental Groove creates music according to your inclinations, because their commitment to their music is parallel with their commitment to their clients. With no less than the best, you experience all these for the price of one group.
REPERTOIRE:

“It’s Party time"

Ballroom Songs/ New Wave/Disco/Swing/ Cha-cha/ Boogie/ Tango

Awitin Mo’t isasayaw ko
Celebration
Sumayaw sumunod
Disco Inferno
I love the night life
Last Dance
Let’s Groove Tonight
September
Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
Happy
Round the clock /Jail House Rock
Buttercup etc.
The Reception / Party Repertoire

The Sentimental now goes Groovy... a touch of Latin, Jazz and Bossa nova... changing the ambiance to a lightened style of playing yet instilling the love that was pronounced Divine

Latin, Jazz and Bossa nova (up-beat songs)
Taken from the film “Woman on Top” :
A Flor e o Espinho, Falsa Baiana, Sonho Meu 
Michael Bublé songs
Someone to watch over me (French version)
Ono Lisa jazz songs
Our Love is Here to Stay
That’s All
Tuck and Patti jazz songs
Misty
Aguas De Marco/ Waters of March
Gipsy kings
Bob Marley reggae songs
Nearness of you
Bridges (travesia version)Overjoyed
Manhattan transfer songs (Shaker, A nightingale sang..
One note samba
The Look of love
Bewitched/That’s all/My romance -(jazz medley)
Just the two of us
As Time Goes By
Unforgettable
The way you look tonight
When I fall in love
An affair to remember
Girl from Ipanema
Grow old with you (jazz)
Glory of love
Fly me to the Moon (jazz)
Aguas de Beber
Somewhere over the rainbow/Rainbow connection
All of Me ( Spanish)
Night and day you are the one
All the things you are
What a wonderful world (Louie Armstrong)
You on my mind (Spanish)
Wave (Bossa Nova Spanish version)
and many more…


Celebration (instrumental)
Happy Together
It had to be you
More today than yesterday
You Are The Love of My Life (Jim Brickman)
I’ll be
Only time/ Book of days (Enya)
On this day
Through the years
Love is all that matters
Ode to Joy (classical)
Isn’t She Lovely
All my Life – KC & Jojo
On the wings of love
This will be an everlasting love
I Finally Found Someone
Because Of You (Keith Martin)

Thanksgiving Prayer Song ( Invocation )
- A unique style of offering the thanksgiving prayer that only Sentimental Groove can accomplish.
The Song “The Prayer” by Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli will be the theme and opening for the prayer.


Jazz Standards, Love Ballads & Pop Music:
This I Promise You (Nsync)
At the Beginning (Anastasia theme)
Wishin’ and hopin’
In the still of the night- Acapella
Butterfly Kisses
For All of my Life
For the longest time- Acapella
Always and Forever (Heatwave)
Very Special Love
Here, There and Everywhere
Heaven (DJ Sammy)
Land of the Loving
Because of you – Keith Martin
Nightbird
Love of my life ( Jim B.)
When I Fall In Love
The way you look tonight
Baby now that I found you
She’s always a woman to me
Moon River - TSG version
On the wings of Love
Every time I close my eyes

Til there was you – TSG version
The First time I love forever
She
I will
Tonight I give in
Knocks me off my feet
Inseparable
Never My Love
Beautiful in my eyes
Can you read my mind
Forevermore- Side A
Love Moves in Mysterious Ways

Just the two of us
Power of two
Sunlight
You are the sunshine…
I Finally found someone
Love is all that matters
You Belong to me-
Never Knew Love like this b4
What a wonderful world
I Say a little prayer
Your Love
Looking through the eyes of love
A Moment like this
We’ve got tonight
I will be here
You – Carpenters
You change my life in a Moment
For the first time
We’ve Only Just Begun
From this Moment on
You don’t know me
The last time I felt like this
With you I’m born again
Someone like you
So in love- Acapella
Angel
I do cherish you -98°
Angel of mine - monica
You should know by now
More than you’ll ever know
La vi en Rose (French)
Valentine

OPM /TAGALOG Kundiman SONGS
Ikaw
So It’s you I’ve been waiting
Ikaw Lamang
Tuwing Umuulan
Minsan Lang Kitang iibigin
May minamahal
Kailangan Kita- Gary V.
Here and Now ( Jose Mari)
Loving you (Ric S.)
Pangako
Just a smile in ur heart
Ugoy ng Duyan
Langing Mahal- Regine
Beginning Today (Agot)
Say that you love me
You ( Basil Valdez)
Each day with you becomes a valentine
Umagang kay ganda
Till I met you
Ako’y Sayo at ika’y akin lamang
Narito ang puso ko (Gary V.)
Ikaw ang tunay na ligaya
Ngayon at kailanman
Now that I have you (d company)
When I met you (APO)
Don’t know what to do…

Program proper

The Sentimental Groove will also be your main music for the program proper. To handle better the transitions of music, the orchestration team are always on stand-by to create the necessary fill-in music. This is done with flawlessness and precision, making a film-like moment for every detail of the program.

Our team is always open for request songs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home